G SUITE BY GOOGLE
Access and Store Files
- Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service for Mac OS X and Windows 7 or later. Users with an MLML email receive free unlimited storage.
- For more support visit Getting Started with Google Drive or the Google Drive Help Center.
Google Cloud Search
- Google Cloud Search allows users to search across an organization's G-Suite services. Cloud Search service must be enabled before an organization can utilize this feature.
- For more support visit Google Cloud Search Help Center
- For more information, see our Image Storage and Backup Knowledge Base Page.
Create, Collaborate, and Manage Projects
Documents, Sheets, Slides
- Documents, sheets, and slides are web-based office suite that allows users to create and collaborate in real time on word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Google Forms is a way for users to create and manage online surveys and quizzes from multiple devices. In addition, you can get instant results as they are available and summarize responses with charts and graphs.
- For more information and help go to Google Learning Center - Google Forms
- Google Keep is a note-taking service that allows users to create notes including text, lists, images, and audio making them accessible between different devices.
- For more information and help visit Google Learning Center - Google Keep
- Gmail provides an easy way to connect via email. Search for messages, customize and organize your mail, chat and video call with contacts. Gmail can connect with your other Google Apps, for example adding events from evites onto your calendar.
- For more information and help visit the Gmail Knowledge Base Chapter or G Suite Gmail.
- Easily create multiple calendars for Family, Work, School, etc. with Google Calendars. The best part is you can share your calendar with others, sync it to all of your devices that support Google, and get reminders for events.
- For more information and help visit the Google Apps Knowledge Base Chapter or G Suite Calendar.
- Connect with friends and coworkers on this professional online community. Easily correspond with coworkers on a secure corporate social network. Chat, share ideas, post comments, and send updates in Google+ professionally.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Google+.
- Google Hangout is an easy way to video chat and hold meetings with up to 50 people. Use any device capable of video chat and that supports Google.
- For more information and help visit G Suite Hangouts.