Hello from The Drop-in Blog team! It's been almost a year since the first COVID-19 shutdowns and with the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine we may finally be rounding a corner. To help with the Vaccinate all 58 initiative by Governor Newsom, we have decided to provide links and information on vaccine distribution in Monterey and Santa Cruz counties in an accessible blog post.
Although it may be a few more months before many of us will be offered the vaccine, we wanted to ensure anyone in the MLML community that is higher risk has access to resources to answer any questions they might have regarding the vaccine and how and where to get one. We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available and as both counties move through the vaccine distribution tiers.
Monterey County COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Monterey County Department of Health Information on COVID-19 Vaccine Schedule
- Monterey County COVID-19 Call Center at 831-769-8700 or email email@example.com
- Monterey County Vaccine Portal
- Form to fill out if you wish to get vaccinated at CHOMP
- Find vaccine clinics and make appointments here
Active vaccination tiers as of 2/17/21
Santa Cruz Vaccination Tiers as of 2/22/21