We have a full range of analytical capabilities for mercury, methylmercury and metals, as well as some conventional analytes.
- HEPA-filtered, positive-pressure clean labs for sample processing, trace cleaning glassware, and equipment cleaning
- Sample processing and archive facilities
- Microwave Assisted Acid Digestion for metals in tissues and sediments (EPA 3052, modified)
- ICP-MS analysis of trace metals in waters (EPA 1638, modified), tissues and sediments (EPA 200.8)
- DMA80 analysis of mercury in tissues and sediments (EPA 7473)
- CVAFS analysis of mercury in water (EPA 1631e, modified) and methylmercury in waters, sediments and tissues (EPA 1630, modified).
- CVAAS analysis of mercury in sediments and tissues.
- Chlorophyll (EPA 445.0, modified)
- Total Suspended Solids (EPA 160.2, modified)
- Suspended Sediment Concentration (ASTM D3977, modified)
- -20° F sample storage freezer space
- Trace metal clean HEPA-filtered, positive pressured refrigerated laboratory space for running temperature controlled experiments
Please contact Wesley Heim to discuss your project’s needs.