Expanded Access to Library Resources during COVID-19
Resources for MLML and MBARI students, staff, and faculty to support remote research, teaching, and learning.
Need help? Email email@example.com for assistance.
- We are working throughout the closure and are here to support remote research, teaching, and learning.
- Please see the Remote Services page created by the MLML IT group for a broad list of available resources.
- Library staff are available to help you access journal articles, add new ebooks to course reserves, improve your database searching, and much more! Please email library staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or librarian Katie Lage (email@example.com) for assistance.
Accessing Articles, Ebooks, & Journals
- All of the MLML/MBARI Research Library’s online resources are available as usual from OneSearch and the Databases pages.
- Follow these instructions to remotely access subscription articles, databases, and ebooks.
- Pro Tip: Set up Library Links in Google Scholar to simplify access to the full text of articles.
- Many publishers and library vendors have made ebook collections freely available to support remote teaching and learning during this time. These are being made available through OneSearch, and will appear in your search results along with our other resources.
Coronavirus / COVID-19 Research
Research and information related to coronavirus from trustworthy scientific and medical journals.
New & Highlighted Resources
Browse some of our regular and complimentary subscription resources below. All can be found in your search results in the library catalog OneSearch.
- Formerly the Safari Tech Book Collection, but now our regular subscription includes all content: books, video, case studies, interactive tutorials, audio books, and conferences.
- Click on "Free to Access Now: COVID-19 Related Research"
ProQuest Ebook Central
- Free resources for instructors and students affected by COVID-19
- Science Direct ebooks: access to 30,000+ eBooks through December 31, 2020.
- eBooks, eReference works and eBook Series, including backfiles are included!
Selected Multi-Disciplinary Resources
- A collaboration from the Internet Archive. More info
- Some of the resources in the National Emergency Library can only be accessed by one person at a time, so if you cannot access the resource you currently need please check back later.
Ebooks, Audiobooks, eMusic and More Through Your Local Library